Trainer Certificate Course
Required for School Site or District Wide PLUS Implementation
University of Southern California Sol Price School of Public Policy Safe Communities Institute (SCI)offers a Trainer Certification Course (TCC) for individuals who are interested in receiving a Safe School Climate Certificate (SSCC) and recognized as a certified trainer of the PLUS Program. Includes:
- Safe School Climate Certificate from University of Southern California
- Certified Trainer of the PLUS Program
- Access to the PLUS Program Implementation Kit for School Site.
Ongoing Staff Development Training
Ongoing Advisor Training is for Staff Already doing the PLUS Program
The training focuses on how to sustain the PLUS program and align it with school and district action plans. It is required that participants have already been trained by a Certified PLUS Trainer.
Training topics will include:
- Classroom Development and teaching PLUS
- Alignment with School and District initiatives
- Survey development, facilitation and assessment
Requires PLUS Program Development at Multiple School Sites.
The Consultant Package brings our team and all PLUS Training to the school district. The multi-phase approach allows for PLUS to be tailored to align with district initiatives and school site needs. Program development includes:
- Data Integration: Set Up,Training and Analysis
- PLUS Staff Development: Align with District Initiatives
- Student Awareness Seminars - PLUS Team Recruitment
- Forum Facilitator Training