When developing the PLUS Program, schools can choose between two options for implementation:
PLUS Program Development Training
The training focuses on how to build an Evidence Based Youth Participatory Action Research (YPAR) program that aligns with school action plans, objectives and goals.
- Target core campus issues impacting School Climate, using sources of quantitative and qualitative data to implement effective interventions.
- Utilize Student Voice as a source of program development that includes LCAP, PBIS/MTSS, School Safety Plans and Mental Wellness planning for all students
- Build an Evidence BasedStudent Leadership programto increase student engagement
The Consultant Package brings our team and all PLUS Training to the school district. The multi-phase approach allows for PLUS to be tailored to align with district initiatives and school site needs. Program development includes:
- Data Integration: Set Up,Training and Analysis
- PLUS Staff Development: Align with District Initiatives
- Student Awareness Seminars - PLUS Team Recruitment
- Forum Facilitator Training