PLUS Advisor Development Training (Online)
Training only for:
- All New PLUS advisors
- $995.00 per staff member (*This does not include the PLUS Implementation Kit. All Schools must purchase the PLUS Implementation kit prior to the Advisor Training)
- $1490.00 per staff member (*Includes the PLUS Implementation Kit. All attendees must must have access to the PLUS Implementation kit prior to the Advisor Development Training)
Upcoming Training Dates: (All Training dates are subjective to change as needed)
- October 4, 11, 18, 25, & November 1, 2021 (3:00 pm - 5:00 p.m)
- February 8, 15, 22, 29, & March 1, & 8, 2022 (3:00 pm - 5:00 p.m)
- August 1, 2, 3, & 4, 2022 (9:00 am - 11:30 am)
- 1 Attendee per school site will receive ongoing training for 1 semester - (Additional Staff cost $995 per)
- All PLUS Training will be implemented online. The Ongoing PLUS Development Training will offer (3) training Cohorts for participation in a school year.
- (5) 2 hr training sessions that will be implemented over the course of five weeks. Training dates and times will be determined prior.
- Training topics will include:
- PLUS Program Overview and Research Findings
- Student Selection
- Forum Implementation
- Classroom Development and teaching PLUS
- Alignment with School and District initiatives
- Survey development, facilitation and assessment
- Activity enhancement as a result of data findings
- Social and Emotional Learning Activity Development
- Community Engagement
You will be redirected to PCE Solutions for registration. PCE Solutions is a 501c3 and serves as the licensed training provider of the PLUS Program.