Ongoing PLUS Program Development Training
Training only for:
- All PLUS staff members who have implemented PLUS for at least 1 year
Training Cost:$495.00 per staff member per semester
- 1 Attendee per school site will receive ongoing training for 1 semester - (Additional Staff cost $495 per)
- Until further notice, all PLUS Training will be implemented online. The Ongoing PLUS Development Training will offer (2) training Cohorts for participation in a school year.
- Cohort 1 will be facilitated August - December 2020
- Cohort 2 will be facilitated January - May 2021
- (5) 1-1.5 hr training sessions that will be implemented over the course of the semester. Training dates and times will be determined prior.
- Training topics will include:
- Classroom Development and teaching PLUS
- Alignment with School and District initiatives
- Survey development, facilitation and assessment
- Activity enhancement as a result of data findings
- Social and Emotional Learning Activity Development
- Community Engagement
You will be redirected to PCE Solutions for registration. PCE Solutions is a 501c3 and serves as the licensed training provider of the PLUS Program.