PLUS Advisor Development Training
Training only for:
- All New PLUS advisors
- $995.00 per staff member (*This does not include the PLUS Implementation Kit. All Schools must purchase the PLUS Implementation kit prior to the Advisor Training)
- $1490.00 per staff member (*Includes the PLUS Implementation Kit. All attendees must must have access to the PLUS Implementation kit prior to the Advisor Development Training)
Upcoming Training Dates: (All Training dates are subjective to change as needed)
- Cohort #1 (2021)- August 3, September 7, October 5, November 2, & December 7
- Cohort #2 (2021)- February 2, March 2, April 6, May 4, & June 1
Time: 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 1 Attendee per school site will receive ongoing training for 1 semester - (Additional Staff cost $995 per)
- All PLUS Training will be implemented online. The Ongoing PLUS Development Training will offer (2) training Cohorts for participation in a school year.
- Cohort 1 will be facilitated August - December
- Cohort 2 will be facilitated February - June
- (5) 1-1.5 hr training sessions that will be implemented over the course of the semester. Training dates and times will be determined prior.
- Training topics will include:
- PLUS Program Overview and Research Findings
- Student Selection
- Forum Implementation
- Classroom Development and teaching PLUS
- Alignment with School and District initiatives
- Survey development, facilitation and assessment
- Activity enhancement as a result of data findings
- Social and Emotional Learning Activity Development
- Community Engagement
You will be redirected to PCE Solutions for registration. PCE Solutions is a 501c3 and serves as the licensed training provider of the PLUS Program.