PLUS Advisor Development Training
Training only for:
- All New and returning PLUS advisors, Counselors and Administrators
- $995.00 per staff member (*This does not include the PLUS Implementation Kit. All Schools must purchase the PLUS Implementation kit prior to the Advisor Training)
- $1490.00 per staff member (*Includes the PLUS Implementation Kit. All attendees must must have access to the PLUS Implementation kit prior to the Advisor Development Training)
Upcoming Training Dates: (All Training dates are subjective to change as needed)
- August 3, 2022 (8:30 am - 3:30 pm)
- Bella Vista Middle School
- 31650 Browning St, Murrieta, CA 92563
- 1 Attendee per school site will receive training- (Additional Staff cost $995 per)
- All PLUS Training will be implemented in person with follow training online. The Ongoing PLUS Development Training will offer (3) training Cohorts for participation in a school year.
- Training dates and times will be determined prior.
- Training topics will include:
- PLUS Program Overview and Research Findings
- Student Selection
- Forum Implementation
- Classroom Development and teaching PLUS
- Alignment with School and District initiatives
- Survey development, facilitation and assessment
- Activity enhancement as a result of data findings
- Social and Emotional Learning Activity Development
- Community Engagement
You will be redirected to PCE Solutions for registration. PCE Solutions is a 501c3 and serves as the licensed training provider of the PLUS Program.