PLUS Program Development Training
Training Cost:$995.00 for two staff member
Includes: (2) staff members receive certified training & PLUS Program Implementation Kit
PLUS Implementation kit includes:
- 1-year unlimited online access to Direction Survey
- 1-year unlimited online access to the PLUS Exchange, including: curriculum, resources, activities, lessons and training power points
- Online Classroom Curriculum: Develop the PLUS Team Leader Teacher Guide and Student Workbook
- Online Access to over 100 activities, resources, associations and grant opportunities.
Learn how to use student voice activities to assess, measure and address the critical issues impacting school climate and student engagement. Come discover how to empower youth leadership to engage students to gather data and work alongside the PBIS/MTSS Team, School Safety Team and the School Climate Committee to address the critical issues impacting their school climate. The PLUS Program, an evidence-based Youth Participatory Action Research (YPAR) model will be developed as a tool for schools to utilize as part of their action plans. When we stop doing the research on the students, and let the students do the research on themselves, we find effective Solutions!
The training focuses on how to build an Evidence BasedYouth Participatory Action Research (YPAR) program that aligns with LCAP objectives and goals.
Participants will learn how to:
- Target core campus issues impacting School Climate, using sources of quantitative and qualitative data to implement effective interventions.
- Utilize Student Voice as a source of program development that includes LCAP, PBIS/MTSS, School Safety Plans and Mental Wellness planning for all students
- Build an Evidence BasedStudent Leadership programto increase student engagement
- Align Program Development with district LCAP plans Learn how to use a set of activities and data gathering tools to find Qualitative and Quantitative data to drive decision making process.
Training Locations Include:
- San Diego
- Los Angeles